E n e r g y & L i f e A u d i t
4. Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Trichy India.
March 1971 to June 1973, as a Junior Engineer (Mech.).
Involved in Boiler Design, mathematical Modeling of Boiler Dynamics.
5. Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, Karnataka
From December 1970 to March 1971. As a Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering. Taught Heat Power Engineering to Degree Students.
USA, Europe, Far East, Africa and Middle East.
Pitchai Balasubramanian, B.E., M.Sc., FIE (Ind)
No: 13/5, Masilamani Colony, Palur Kanniappa Street,
Sir P.S.Sivaswamy Salai,
(Near Vivekananda College), Mylapore, Chennai-600 004.
Phone: 9444175318 / 9840737555,
Date of Birth & Age: 1.1.1948; 69 years
Bachelor of Engineering – 1968, Madras University, Mechanical – I Class.
Master of Science in Heat Power Engineering – 1970, Annamalai University
Life Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India) & Chartered Engineer.
Passed Boiler Operation Engineers Course-I class.
Accredited Energy Auditor – BEE – All sectors
Lead Auditor – ISO (50001, 14001, 18001, 22301)
Separation Engineers (P) Limited
Oct 1993 to till date. Working as a Chairman & Managing Director.
Carrying out Energy Audit, Training & ISO Audits:
Energy & Environment Management Systems
1. Energy audit as per ISO 50001 (EnMS)
2. Environment audit as per ISO 14001 (EMS)
3. Greenhouse Gases Audit as per ISO 14064
Safety Management Systems
1. Safety audit as per ISO 18001 (OSHAS)
2. Food Safety audit as per ISO 22000
Quality Management Systems
1. Quality Audit as per ISO 9001 (QMS)
2. Medical Devices audit as per ISO 13485
IT Management Systems
1. IT Service Management audit as per ISO 20000
2. IT Security Management audit as per ISO 27001
Business Management Systems
1. Business Continuity audit as per ISO 22301
2. Supply chain audit as per ISO 28000
3. Risk Management audit as per ISO 31000
Teaching Personality Development Course like Energy Neuro Programming and Energy auditing to Industries.
2. Saudi Aramco Refinery, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
3. Southern Petrochemical Corporation Ltd., Tuticorin, India.
June 1973-March. Served as the Maintenance/Operations Engineer in Charge of the Project Engineering, Erection, Commissioning, Commissioning, Operation and Development activities of the Utilies Plant. Also served as the Maintenance Engineer of Ammonia.Urea, Utilities Plant.
Type your paragraph here.