E n e r g y & L i f e A u d i t
HOW TO DO ENERGY AUDIT USING THIS BOOK
Follow the four steps to start audit from scratch.
1. Collect the data as per Questionnaire (given in book)
2. Write report in the format (given in book)
3. Take only the applicable ECOs (Energy Conservation Opportunities) for the particular industry where you are doing audit. The modification proposed, payback calculations are given for each ECO in a ready to use form.
4. All information as required by the Report Format is given in the book. Compile neatly, modify it suitably to requirement, edit it and include it in your report.
5. Use the sample quotations, agreements, energy audit reports wherever required. To get business,send marketing letters by following the guidelines in the book.
I have written this practical book with the objective that it should serve as a ready reckoner to all Energy Auditors. With the passing of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001, there is a heavy demand for qualified Energy Managers and Energy Auditors.
I have added Life audit also along with energy audit since it is the foremost thing which was neglected by everybody. I am explaining it as a science and can be practised by anyone without much learning. This is the invention by me for the benefit of the people of the world. If you keep your hands on the affected parts, the problems will vanish. Unless work life balance is achieved, engineers cannot become successful people. At the age of 73 years , I am active because of that.
My earlier book titled “Energy Auditing Made Simple” (2004) was well received by the Consultants, Industries and Engineers. Inspired by the roaring success of the above book, we brought out completely a book titled “How to Make Money through Energy Auditing” (2 Volumes) in 2010. Lot of developments have taken place over the past ten years in the digital world which forced us to revise the second edition of my book. This book has all that are required to write a complete practical Energy Audit Report. Included in the book are sample Preliminary, Detailed energy audit reports, 220 Energy Conservation Opportunities covering all sectors, 150 tips to do business in energy auditing, 22 ISO standards, addresses of all manufacturers, SDA's, Consultants, sample quotations, brochure, work order, auditing agreement, etc.
The book is user-friendly and covers all that is required to write an Audit Report. Besides I have listed all tips satirically in the first chapter, viz., “The Fascinating Realm of Energy Auditing” to caution you on the path of your self-discovery in Energy Auditing.The Energy auditors/consultants can make money by following the ready to use techniques in the book. The industries also can save money wasted through inefficient use of energy.Be assured that by following the tips, you can really make money. During the process you are saving power for the nation. Wish you Good Luck!